“The Deed is everything:The Fame is nothing.” by Joann Wolfgang Von Goeth
Show em your Stuff © by Donna Lands
I had just received my Realtors License in 1997 and this was going to be my first Listing. Bill and I had an appointment at 7:00 pm. The appointment was in the Valley of Spokane located in the east Valley school District. We live North of Spokane. I was very nervous and excited at the same time. When I get nervous, for some odd reason, I always have to pee. We drove south towards the listing on icy roads. It was taking more time because of the icy roads. We stopped at our Brokers Office so I could use the ladies room. I was wearing this darling forest green dress that showed my long legs just perfect. I was also wearing a long black coat that had a silk lining. I wore nylons too because they give you extra warmth in the winter time. I took care of my business and off we go to impress the customers.
We pulled up in front of the home. It was a split level home painted light brown with white trim and a white door. Bill knew I was nervous. He had been a realtor for over a year and he was very confident. He was so confident that he had already taken pictures and put it in the Home Seekers magazine which would come out the following week. The ad’s in this magazine comes out once a month. Bill felt if he didn’t get the ad in on time then, we would have missed a whole month’s worth of advertising. We really took a risk doing that.
Bill looked at me and said: “Honey don’t worry, just go in there and show em your stuff.
I smiled, and said: “Alright, let’s do this.”
We knocked on the door and the husband answered and we walked up the stairs. We walked towards the dining room table with our paperwork in hand.
The husband said: “May I take your coat ma’am.”
The husband was standing behind as He took my coat. I slipped out my arms out and then my coat came off. The husband just stood there behind me gawking at me intensely. I could feel the stares of his eyes on me. You get this sixth sense when someone is staring you down. I put my hands on my hips and that’s when I noticed the back of my pantyhose and not the dress hanging down. I was not wearing panties under the nylons. Oh my God, he’s staring at my bare ass. I immediately pulled my dress out and covered my ass. I of course turned twenty shades of red. The husband was smiling ear to ear. Then the wife walked in. I was so choked up that I could barely speak besides the fact every time I looked at the husband, he would just smile. I weighted 130 LBs and am 5’7” and I am all legs. His wife was 250lbs with an apple figure and short legs. Maybe that’s why he kept smiling. He was so very nice.
We did get the listing.
Bill and I got back into our car and that’s when Bill started laughing his ass off at me.
Honey: “I told you to show em your stuff but I didn’t mean that literally. Hey whatever works, Baby”
Son was given assignment in College from College Professor: He had to argue for raising taxes.. I as a Tax Payer thought the assignment was an OXYMORON ASSIGNMENT. I decided to present a tax payers arguement for my friends and neighbors.
Increase Taxes is what every tax payer deserves, those scoundrels. Yes we want to pay all our income to the Government for doing crappy work! After all the tax payers are becoming the minority with barely 1/3 of the nation working. Those tax payers need to work harder and have a heavier load to carry. Who do those tax payers think they are anyways! Hell they don’t protect our money,they just spend it.
The Teachers and Other Government workers can never be fired for poor work ethics or poor performance. The Union insures Tenure and Job security no matter what. Then the Union votes in the Democrats who negotiate with the Union who then helps the Public Teachers who influences the youth to vote Democrat. It’s the perfect plan: Increase Taxes is what every tax payer deserves, those scoundrels. They want to pay more to Teachers to brainwash the students to their political view. Yes! Teachers deserve more money to pay the corrupt Union who negotiates with The Government to give them Retirement benefits that become a burden to tax Payers. Yes! We want to take it up the derrière.
This is what every tax payer wants. It’s the Patriotic Duty of every Tax Payer to go along with getting Ripped Off. The Tax payer should pay for this! Yes! UP THE derrière.
They want to be enslaved to work for the Government without getting paid by the Government! Yes every tax payer needs to step up to this virtuous Ideal of the perfect system to ensure the proper education of the slave to be a slave. Yes, this is the perfect answer to destroy the fabric of free thinking. No tax payer should have any say! The Democrats to ensure their Power is to enslave the other half to help pay the teachers and other Government jobs by overcharging the Tax payer. This is called the Charlatan Scheme. It is perfect because no one will see the plan. All the poor people can get a free education and they will think the Democrats are such a great party that they will vote for the Democrats who work with the Union who pays the Teachers and other government workers.
Then we have the half that gets money from the Government for FREE. They will get Free Money to vote for Free money which is stolen from those scoundrel sneaky tax payers. Take the slaves dignity of work and they will vote out of fear for the Slave Master who wants to maintain Power. That is what every citizen wants. Give the children to the State so they can be trained to be proper slaves and all. Who carries this cost are all the tax payers. Soon there may be no tax payers left and then there will be no need to raise taxes. Yes Raise Taxes to pay more to the Teachers and Other Government workers.
The tax payer should belong to Government. That would be an oxymoron as the Tax Payer already does as long as the Tax payer exists to serve the Government and their insatiable appetite for more taxes. The taxes deserve to bigger. The bigger the better and the more the Government can spend of the tax payer money the more the Tax payer should pay. Yes. More cushion for the push-ion in the tax payers pocketbooks.
Maybe the tax payer should lose all their rights to the Government to pay for all the Government programs which include the Public Teachers and Other government workers.. The tax payer’s property should be confiscated to pay the high taxes to support the Government Union. Maybe their bank accounts too so all the Retirement benefits can be paid. This is the Eighty Trillion plus of unfunded Liabilities that no one can talk about. That will be the tax payer’s problem in the near future. Just tax, tax, and tax, besides the sky is the limit according to the Government and The Government is selling us nothing but blue Sky..LET US ADORE the LIMITS OF THEIR BLUE SKY! YES THIS IS WHAT THE GOVERNMENT THINKS: “ EVERY TAX PAYER WANTS THEIR TAXES RAISED!”
Enthusiasm is the key. It has everything to do with happiness and success. Turn the negative energy that may be holding you back into positive energy. Look around. What do you see?
- Paint a mental picture of the dream of:”Who you were meant to be” and “you will be” Feel your gut with joy of discovery and New Horizons because you my friend are on the Great Path of your Life.
- When you first learned to walk, you did it one step at a time. Walk the path of what you love to do. Write down your goals.
- Write down a plan, even if it’s just for today.
- Ready, Get Set, ACTION..Plan your work and then work your plan.
- Make a solemn oath to yourself that your destiny will be fulfilled.
- Bring Positive energy into your Life. If you are hanging around the negative, it brings out the negative. Misery loves Company. Don’t let someone else’s bad day ruin yours.
- Read as many books as possible. Reading a real book has more influence on your mind then reading from a computer or kindle. You have the pages you touch, the spine, the boards, the introduction, the touch of the paper, the contents, the chapters and you always have the book for reference. You create more road maps in your brain when you read from a book because you are doing more with your brain. You learn by doing.
- Enthusiasm that is genuine is a way of life. The fake happy excitement that only lasts for the instant to match the occasion carries no real merit. It’s actually insulting to people’s intelligence. Because who likes being made a fool of.
Enthusiasm is a Greek derived word: Enthus means the God within and the IASM means I am sold on me.
The difference between a Good Parent and a Great parent is Enthusiasm. The difference between a Good person and a Great person is enthusiasm. The difference between a Good Waitress and a Great Waitress is enthusiasm.
Wake up with joy and happiness..matter a fact be silly, clap your hands and say out loud. This day is a great day and it’s a great day for new horizons and opportunities.
We here in America have a two Cast system today as I write this blog. We have 1) Almighty Federal Government & their Lover the Corrupt Union and then its 2) Slaves: A) Tax Payers and B) Dependants on money received from the Government
I first starting writing THE LIST and it was quite an awakening that I could substitute the following words of Federal Government in number 1) with Corrupted Hearts and the Power Seekers who resides in the Spirits of :Certain Democrats, Liberals, Unions, Syria, North Korea, IRAN, A Certain Religion that I shall not name, Mercenaries, Pirates, Abusers, Liberal Entertainment industry and all Evil Boogiemen..Essentially anybody that is a Controller or denier of truth Any one who believes freedom is not a natural right granted to us when we are born.
Our young people and others are being brainwashed by the Liberal, Left and Evil Mindset of the participants listed in number 1) They are destroying the younger generations and others drive “To be who they were meant to Be”. The majority of youth live in the bubble of numbness which numbs their brains. This arrives from the influence of gaming, television, cell phones and the internet. There is a way that can free their minds from this numbness and from the corruption of the States desire to raise them up to be their slaves. Corruption steals your children’s minds. By taking your youth they will control you! This is how evil works.
The Attributes of Evil Negative List
1. Dispise Truth of the “Word” that is not of their choosing (Always lying or twisting truth)
2. Dispise Disire of Freedom of the slave, mind, body or spirit
3. Dispises When: You have Love and respect for your family, neighbor, friend and your fellowman.
4. Hate: Spiritual awareness because they have no understanding of it. It’s the opposite of Physical by the way.
5. Detests the independent free person that has the desire to stand on their own dignity. An independent person may be viewed as anti establishment, anti union and Competition to their Power and hold on to the slave.
6. Loathes the idea of Independence of Success: They demonize Success and they will try to ruin anybody that they view as a threat to their Power.
7. Detests the traits of: Virtue, assertive, knowledgeable minds, Patriotism, positive attitude and Freedom Desire (They demonize people that have the drive to better their lives and rise above their circumstance.
8. Abhors the work ethics of workers that may make the lazy ones look bad.
The LIST OF UNDERSTANDING OF A FREED PEOPLE
1. Be in the truth of the “Word” of GOD and yourself. If you believe in the Church of God over the Church of Man then you can no longer be their slave and they fear that because it affects their power and control. The deep down in your pit spiritual essence which they have twisted, demonized, make jokes about, and try to convince you of the none existence. Never fall for their traps, deceptions or snares. If you do, your mind will be imprisoned in their abyss. This is a Dark place where the light of freedom of “who you were meant to be” is but a distant memory.
2. Be the person that is free to expand your horizons. What’s important to you? Close your eyes: God is there. He holds you in the palm of his hands-You feel glorious warming peace. No fear from his Love.
3. Be friends to all your neighbors, Open the Church Doors to help heal your fellow man, be an inspiration to all around you. Sometimes it takes getting a little upset to wake up your neighbor but only out of Love.
4. Wake up every day to accomplish something that will lift up your dignity-Rake, dance, write, walk, talk to a neighbor and practice smiling.
5. Gain knowledge-Read every day.
6. Refuse Union affiliation for they have become corrupt. In America we have the Department of Labor that can address Labor issues. That’s their job. It should be a State issue!
7. Help heal Drug addicts without stigmatizing. This would free up our Prisons. Help the disabled that can’t work. (Note: Just because someone is disabled, it does not mean they are crippled and because someone is crippled does not make them disabled)Take care of our elderly if they cannot work. Many Folks may be old on the outside but they are spiritually young inside. Public welfare of the fallen person is essential in a Peaceful and Free Society. Its about uplifting your neighbor when he is down until he can walk again!
8. We all have something in every one of us to offer to God, Ourselves and Society when you have hope and desire to be who you were meant to be.
There always must be some barriers (Rule of Compassionate Law-America has Constitution) to keep the selfish passions of the ones who are on the evil List. Without barriers the path of the Evil Ones will establish their selfish ambitions, political power, Corrupt Power, Luxury and be the Masters of Tyranny keeping you their slave for life or until you wake up to TRUTH of the Peace of FREEDOM.
We are at a crossroads
Written by Donna Lands on April 3, 2013 ©
We are at a Crossroads
Why is the Roof so heavy?
Years ago, JFK signed an executive order granting the right of Public workers to unionize.
This caused great stress on the Roof because now the Government workers negotiated with the Government without regard of the burden placed upon the people.
Agency after agency was created for public servants to work without regard to the price.
The people were no longer respected or honored by the public servant.
This conflict of interest allowed the Government to expand at exponential rates which caused more stress on the people which increased taxes to support the contracts of the public servant.
This is why we have a Huge Cloud of debt placed upon our roof.
The walls of the home are weak because more people left the wall to climb upon the roof. Now we are at a crossroads.