Enthusiasm is the key. It has everything to do with happiness and success. Turn the negative energy that may be holding you back into positive energy. Look around. What do you see?
- Paint a mental picture of the dream of:”Who you were meant to be” and “you will be” Feel your gut with joy of discovery and New Horizons because you my friend are on the Great Path of your Life.
- When you first learned to walk, you did it one step at a time. Walk the path of what you love to do. Write down your goals.
- Write down a plan, even if it’s just for today.
- Ready, Get Set, ACTION..Plan your work and then work your plan.
- Make a solemn oath to yourself that your destiny will be fulfilled.
- Bring Positive energy into your Life. If you are hanging around the negative, it brings out the negative. Misery loves Company. Don’t let someone else’s bad day ruin yours.
- Read as many books as possible. Reading a real book has more influence on your mind then reading from a computer or kindle. You have the pages you touch, the spine, the boards, the introduction, the touch of the paper, the contents, the chapters and you always have the book for reference. You create more road maps in your brain when you read from a book because you are doing more with your brain. You learn by doing.
- Enthusiasm that is genuine is a way of life. The fake happy excitement that only lasts for the instant to match the occasion carries no real merit. It’s actually insulting to people’s intelligence. Because who likes being made a fool of.
Enthusiasm is a Greek derived word: Enthus means the God within and the IASM means I am sold on me.
The difference between a Good Parent and a Great parent is Enthusiasm. The difference between a Good person and a Great person is enthusiasm. The difference between a Good Waitress and a Great Waitress is enthusiasm.
Wake up with joy and happiness..matter a fact be silly, clap your hands and say out loud. This day is a great day and it’s a great day for new horizons and opportunities.